Saturday, December 29, 2012

Isaiah 12:1-6

[1]   You will say in that day:   
    I will give thanks to you, O LORD,   
         for though you were angry with me,   
    your anger turned away,   
         and you comforted me.

[2]   Surely God is my salvation;   
         I will trust, and will not be afraid,   
    for the LORD GOD is my strength and my might;   
         he has become my salvation.

[3]With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. [4]And you will
say in that   
day:   
    Give thanks to the LORD,   
         call on his name;   
    make known his deeds among the nations;   
         proclaim that his name is exalted.

[5]   Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously;   
         let this be known in all the earth.   
[6]   Shout aloud and sing for joy, O royal Zion,   
         for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment