Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Psalm 34:1-10


[1]   I will bless the LORD at all times;   

          his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  

[2]   My soul makes its boast in the LORD;  

          let the humble hear and be glad.  

[3]   O magnify the LORD with me,  

          and let us exalt his name together.  

[4]   I sought the LORD, and he answered me,  

          and delivered me from all my fears.  

[5]   Look to him, and be radiant;  

          so your faces shall never be ashamed.  

[6]   This poor soul cried, and was heard by the LORD,  

          and was saved from every trouble.  

[7]   The angel of the LORD encamps  

          around those who fear him, and delivers them.  

[8]   O taste and see that the LORD is good;  

          happy are those who take refuge in him.  

[9]   O fear the LORD, you his holy ones,  

          for those who fear him have no want.  

[10]  The young lions suffer want and hunger,  

          but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment