Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Psalm 34:1-10

[1] I will bless the LORD at all times;
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
[2] My soul makes its boast in the LORD;
let the humble hear and be glad.
[3] O magnify the LORD with me,
and let us exalt his name together.
[4] I sought the LORD, and he answered me,
and delivered me from all my fears.
[5] Look to him, and be radiant;
so your faces shall never be ashamed.
[6] This poor soul cried, and was heard by the LORD,
and was saved from every trouble.
[7] The angel of the LORD encamps
around those who fear him, and delivers them.
[8] O taste and see that the LORD is good;
happy are those who take refuge in him.
[9] O fear the LORD, you his holy ones,
for those who fear him have no want.
[10] The young lions suffer want and hunger,
but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment