Saturday, March 16, 2013

Psalm 43

[1] Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause   
         against an ungodly people;   
    from those who are deceitful and unjust   
         deliver me!   
[2] For you are the God in whom I take refuge;   
         why have you cast me off?   
    Why must I walk about mournfully   
         because of the oppression of the enemy?

[3] O send out your light and your truth;   
         let them lead me;   
    let them bring me to your holy hill   
         and to your dwelling.   
[4] Then I will go to the altar of God,   
         to God my exceeding joy;   
    and I will praise you with the harp,   
         O God, my God.

[5] Why are you cast down, O my soul,   
         and why are you disquieted within me?   
    Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,   
         my help and my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment