Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Proverbs 8:22-30

[22]The LORD created me at the beginning of his work,  
     the first of his acts of long ago.  
[23]Ages ago I was set up,  
     at the first, before the beginning of the earth.  
[24]When there were no depths I was brought forth,  
     when there were no springs abounding with water.  
[25]Before the mountains had been shaped,  
     before the hills, I was brought forth --  
[26]when he had not yet made earth and fields,  
     or the world's first bits of soil.  
[27]When he established the heavens, I was there,  
     when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,  
[28]when he made firm the skies above,  
     when he established the fountains of the deep,  
[29]when he assigned to the sea its limit,  
     so that the waters might not transgress his command,  
when he marked out the foundations of the earth,  
[30]  then I was beside him, like a master worker;  
and I was daily his delight,  
     rejoicing before him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment