Sunday, December 11, 2011

Amos 9:11-15

[11]On that day I will raise up
the booth of David that is fallen,
and repair its breaches,
and raise up its ruins,
and rebuild it as in the days of old;
[12]in order that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations who are called by my name,
says the LORD who does this.

[13]The time is surely coming, says the LORD,
when the one who plows shall overtake the one who reaps,
and the treader of grapes the one who sows the seed;
the mountains shall drip sweet wine,
and all the hills shall flow with it.
[14]I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel,
and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;
they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine,
and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit.
[15]I will plant them upon their land,
and they shall never again be plucked up
out of the land that I have given them,
says the LORD your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment